Saturday, May 19, 2012

OBSESSION OF THE WEEK: Sperry's


Yes, I'm late on the trend--not shocking. However, I finally broke down and bought got someone to buy me Sperry's. They are white leather and preppy as hell. A month into classes at USC my freshman year, I turned over my entire wardrobe of Vineyard Vines, JCrew and Ralph Lauren and began to trade in for jean cutoffs, American Apparel tees and Urban Outfitters everything. I swore off my preppy style that (along with my aaaacent) often prompted the question, "so, where are you from?" Consequently, when my friends started buying Sperry's last summer I was like "ohhhh no, not going there". Who would've thought I'd be back at the stage five prepster look? Alright, still trying to avoid stage five.... Here's my cute/casual Sperry look:




Sperry Boat Shoes, J Brand Skinnies, Striped Tee (Less expensive option), Sparkle & Fade Chiffon Vest, Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. clutch, Michael Kors watch, Kate Spade bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment